IKSZ EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
• Conducting the activities of IKSZ -Italos Karton Egyesülés(Beverage Carton Association) associating producers of beverage cartons, cooperation with producers.
• Assist planning and execution of key deliverables in the collection and recycling value chain activities
• Identify need of collection/recycling/projects/activities and propose plan.
• Develop cooperation with relevant external partners like waste management companies/recyclers to improve collection and recycling.
• Promote sorting and recycling of milk and juice cartons, keep in touch with waste management companies, brokers, recyclers, relevant stakeholders and opinion leaders.
• Represent the IKSZ in various industrial associations.
• Provide data to reliable accounting and reporting of collection and recycling rates.
• Collaborate with waste management companies and opinion leaders, propose opportunities on legislative development, to achieve sustainability targets and secure business success.
• Lead/Execute local activities and secure actions related to circularity/ bio-diversity/ climate targets – education and public relation activities.
• Lead/Execute advocacy work in market in collaboration with members and other associations.
• Public Affairs tasks in Hungary and in the EU in the area of packaging waste, environment, Extended Producer Responsibility and Circular Economy.
• Master’s degree in related field (Environmental protection, waste management and public affairs, economic degree).
• Minimum 5-7-year related experience.
• Excellent organizational, management skills.
• Good communicational and presentation skills, active connection in relevant steak holders.
• Good knowledge of Hungarian law in the field of packaging and packaging waste as well as separate collection and recycling.
• Overall knowledge of legal situation in Hungary/ EU mainly in waste and packaging area.
• Fluency in English and Hungarian.
• Public affairs benefit, experiences.
• Variety of exciting challenges with opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
• Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
• Flexible working hours and home office or part time job.
• Company car possibility.
• Possibility to participate in local and global projects.
• Continuous improvement.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org till 15 June 2022.
Budapest, 1119.Mérnök utca 37/c., Mobile: +36 20-9341-823
email: email@example.com www.italoskarton.hu
IKSZ EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR